Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Shutterfly Holiday Cards!

So I am going to ask it! How many of you have started your Christmas shopping already? I actually am doing pretty well this year and started back in January during the after Christmas clearance sales! Now I just need to make my gift list, organize the gifts I already have and then buy anything that hasn't been bought yet. My goal every year is to give well without breaking our bank account; I am excited with how far along I am already for this season!

One thing I hadn't thought about yet was our annual Christmas card! I am in LOVE with Shutterfly's holiday card designs this year; especially the design above! Last year I waited way too long, didn't have a photo and ended up getting an "ok" card at the last minute and for a pretty penny. This year I am bound and determined to be prepared and get it done early and for a good price!

Shutterfly has such a huge assortment of Christmas cards, holiday party invitations and even personalized gift tags!

Get started HERE and pick out your favorite design! You can even get one for free when you enter CARD4U at checkout! Now I just need to figure out which cute photo of my daughter that I am going to use!

Note: You can also get 10% cash back by shopping through ShopAtHome! New member? Sign up HERE and get a $5 bonus!

Attn Bloggers: Are you interested in receiving 50 free holiday cards this year? Learn how HERE!

Disclosure: I am participating in the 50 free cards promotion from Shutterfly and will be receiving a code for the cards as compensation for this post. However, all opinions expressed in this post are my own and have not been influenced by the fact that I am receiving free cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment