Monday, August 2, 2010

Mailbox Monday: July Freebies!

It's time again for my monthly edition of Mailbox Monday!

Every month loads of free samples, full size products, high value coupons and magazines come through my mailbox! I will give you an update on the first Monday of every month with what came the previous month. I also will post about any great freebies or coupons by mail that I find out there so you can start getting all this great free stuff every month too! This week I am highlighting all the things that came to me in the month of July!

Here's the Breakdown:

- 4 free magazine subscriptions: Martha Stewart Living, Self, Shape, Parents

- 3 Fab samples from Walmart.com: All Oxi-Active, Cottonelle TP & Fresh Wipes, Bodycology Lotion! Go HERE to check out the latest sample offerings!

- Goodnights Diaper sample. Still available HERE!

- Pampers Extra Protection Diaper sample + Coupons (We had to use this in a diaper emergency the other night so not pictured!) Sorry, no longer available.

- Coupon for a FREE Digiorno Deep Dish Pizza from Facebook. Sorry no longer available, but get a $2.00 off coupon HERE!

- Sample box of Playtex Gentle Glide Tampons, get your's HERE!

- Two high value coupons for Aveeno Active Naturals products! Nourish+ shampoo & conditioner samples are still available HERE!

- Free sample of EOS Organic Shave Cream. Sorry no longer available.

Check back again next month for a photo and list off all the stuff that comes through my mailbox in August!

What were you excited to get in your mailbox last month?

No comments:

Post a Comment