Thursday, July 1, 2010

Qdoba: Kids Eat Free This Weekend!

As you probably know by now, I am a HUGE Qdoba fan! One of my good friends and I eat there together for lunch at least once a week and I swear that one of my daughter's first words was "Doba" haha! They have excellent food and an excellent loyalty card program which has provided me with countless free burritos over the past few years!

Seattle area locations are offering a free kid's meal with the purchase of any entree this weekend from 7/3 to 7/5! It is for kids under 12 and the entree must be purchased by an adult. No coupon necessary! Other locations may be participating but it is always a good idea to call your restaurant ahead of time to double check if you are making a special trip.

Oh and if you want to get your own Qdoba card, which I highly recommend, pick up a card at the restaurant, register at home and next time you go in you will get free chips and salsa! Plus every 11th entree is free and you will receive periodic BOGO offers throughout the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment