Monday, July 12, 2010

Mailbox Monday: June Freebies!

Sorry this Mailbox Monday post is a week late but things have been pretty crazy around here lately. I hope to get things back to normal again here soon though. June was actually a pretty slow month freebie-wise, it seemed like most days there was no love from the mailbox!

Every month loads of free samples, full size products, high value coupons and magazines come through my mailbox! I will give you an update on the first Monday of every month with what came the previous month. I also will post about any great freebies or coupons by mail that I find out there so you can start getting all this great free stuff every month too! This week I am highlighting all the things that came to me in the month of June!
Here is the short breakdown of what came!


- 4 Free Magazine Subscriptions: Martha Stewart, Shape, Self and Parents


- Free Pedometer from Nature Made. Sorry offer is no longer available but you can sign up for a free sample of their Chewable Vitamin D HERE!


- Free sample of Green Genius Biodegradable Trash Bags! Sign up HERE to become a "Treehead" and get a free sample too!


- Free sample pack of Pampers Cruisers and Crystal Light + lots of coupons from Vocalpoint! Free program, sign up HERE to receive future offers!


- I also received a full sized box of Nabisco 100 Calorie packs with an additional free sample of Crystal Light, but to be honest, I have no idea when or where I signed up to get this!

Check back again next month for a photo and list off all the stuff that comes to me in July! It is already looking like a better month of freebies! I have already gotten some great Walmart and EOS samples!

What were you excited to get in your mailbox last month?

No comments:

Post a Comment