Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Free Sample: Cottonelle Ultra

As you probably know, when I find a good deal on TP I STOCK UP! I am just now getting down to my last 24 pack of TP that I paid under $2 for about 3 months ago. I consider toilet paper a good deal when I can get a double roll pack for under $.25/roll. Did you know that Coscto TP is $.49/roll?! I used to buy that stuff every time I went, if I had only known then what I know now!

Cottonelle is a great brand that often has great coupons available. Walmart is currently offering a sample of Cottonelle Ultra and Fresh Wipes. I am hoping that it also comes with a good coupon or two! Sign up HERE!

Walmart is also offering some other samples including Purina One (Dog or Cat Food!) , Playtex and Crest White Strips!

Thanks Thrifty NW Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment