Monday, May 3, 2010

Mailbox Monday! April Freebies!

It's time again for my monthly edition of Mailbox Monday!

Every month loads of free samples, full size products, high value coupons and magazines come through my mailbox! I will give you an update on the first Monday of every month with what came the previous month. I also will post about any great freebies or coupons by mail that I find out there so you can start getting all this great free stuff every month too! This week I am highlighting all the things that came to me in the month of April!

Here's the Breakdown:
- FIVE free magazine subscriptions! (Parenting, Shape, Self, Rolling Stone and Martha Stewart Living) I just got my first issue of MSL and I was happy to see it actually came!

- Free sample + coupon of Bounce Dryer Sheets (no longer available)

- Free Sample Rachel Ray Nutrish Dog Food, still available HERE!

- Free Lever 2000 sample, no longer available.

- Free Puffs Plus sample pack from Vocalpoint, sign up HERE for free to receive future promotions!

- Free Animal ABC Leapfrog Tag Junior book + YoBaby coupons from My Stoneyfield Rewards, offer no longer available, points program is free to sign up for and easy to earn rewards!

- Free sample of Nestle's Abuelita Hot Cocoa, sample no longer available, get coupon HERE.

- Free bag of new M&M's Pretzels from their Facebook page, sorry no longer available :(

- $10 of $10 purchase at JCPenny!

- $20 in Starbucks Gift Cards from Swagbucks!! Sign up for free HERE and start earning!

- $10 Starbucks Gift Card from Pamper's Gifts to Grow program! Get a free sample of Pamper's Dry Max diapers HERE!

- Free Potty Training Success DVD from Pull Ups! Still available HERE!

- $1.49 rebate check from buying No Yolks noodles!

- Free baby formula samples and coupons from Enfamil and Similac - I am not sure why they thought I have a new baby as I didn't sign up to get these products but hey they don't expire for a year so I will hang on to them!

Wanna get a head start on more samples for next month? Go HERE to sign up for a few great Walmart samples including U by Kotex and Dove Men + Care!!

Check back again next month for a photo and list off all the stuff that comes to me in May! What were you excited to get in your mailbox last month?

No comments:

Post a Comment