Oh man, NOT a good idea for someone trying to loose 10 lbs before the end of the month, Caramel Macchiato is SO my weakness! We don't buy this very often because even if it's on sale it's usually about $3.50 each, but at Safeway right now they have a Buy 3, Save $3 promo going on for Starbucks Ice Cream and Ben & Jerry's.
Scenario #1: (If you have access to 2 computers)
Buy 3 Starbucks Ice Creams - $2.29 wyb 3
Sub Total: $6.87
- load $2 off 2 e-coupons from Shortcuts HERE. ($2.00 will automatically be deducted when you scan your club card.)
- use 3 $.75/1 printables HERE (you will need access to 2 computers to be able to print 3.)
Final OOP: $2.62 or $.87 each!
Scenario #2: (If you only have access to 1 computer)
Buy 2 Starbucks Ice Cream - $3.29 each
Buy 2 Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream - $3.29 each
-$3 instant savings wyb 3
Sub Total: $10.16
- load $2 off 2 Starbucks e-coupon
- load $2 off 2 B&J e-coupon
- use 2 $.75 off printables from above
Final Price: $4.66 or $1.17 each
A few weeks back I got a Catalina for $3 off any 3 Starbucks ice cream, so glad I saved it because I was able to get the 3 ice creams pictured above for only $1.87!! Just goes to show that if you are patient and save your coupons you can save even more.
Thanks Krazy Coupon Lady!!