Thursday, April 15, 2010

Don't Forget!

Happy Tax Day everyone! (or maybe not so happy for some!)

Just a reminder, there are a bunch of free and discounted restaurant food opportunities out there today! Check out my list HERE; plus I found out that P.F. Changs is offering 15% off any food purchases today with no coupon needed! I highly recommend making a reservation before going though since I have a feeling it will be busy, everybody will want to go in for their Dan Dan Noodles! You can go make a reservation online HERE!

Our plan: I need to do some shopping for my Las Vegas weekend coming up next week so we are going out to shop, eat dinner out at P.F.'s (got to get my noodle on!) and then possibly pick up our free cupcake bites at Cinnabon! It will be a frugal family outing!

Also another reminder: today is the last day to enter my Yoplait Greek Goddess giveaway and tomorrow is the last day for the Starbucks giveaway. Check out my Current Giveaways page for the links to the posts so you can enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment