Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The New Doo!

**I think I finally got the comments working again! Try it out!**

I have a new look! It's not quite all done yet, I am still working on adding more resources and I want to ad a photo into my banner so check back over the next few days to see some very exciting changes!

New tabs! I can't even tell you how excited I am to now have different pages! So simple I know but I wanted to be able to open up some space in my columns, de-clutter and have some useful reference pages for all of you. I have added About, Contact, Just Getting Started and a Couponer's Lingo pages so go check them out!

I am open to suggestions so let me know if there is something you want to see more of on here! Hopefully all the kinks will be worked out very soon because I have a few awesome giveaways coming up that I know you are all going to want to enter!

1 comment:

  1. I like the change from cookie cutter to sleek, but I agree some eye catching splash is needed. I am glad to see your project evolving.

    ReplyDelete