Monday, March 29, 2010

All You Printable Coupons


As most of you know, All You is my FAVORITE magazine! Not only are the articles great they come with about $50 worth of coupons in every issue!

Amazon has 6 month All You subscriptions on sale for $10 right now, check it out HERE. I have seen better deals for this subscription before but this is only $1.67/issue and I save way more than that with their coupons each month.

Allyou.com also has printable coupons that are exclusive to their website. Right now there are several great coupons available like:
$1.00 off any Kashi TLC Bars (P.S. I received my TLC Dark Chocolate Coconut bar in the mail today, YUM!)

$1.00 off Oikos Organic Greek Yogurt! My fav!!

$1.00 off any GE Energy Smart Bulb

$1.00 off Bear Naked Granola
+ More

Go print yours before they are gone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment