Monday, February 22, 2010

TARGET: Cheap Kraft Cheese + 90% off V-Day Clearance!

I am so bummed I didn't know about this cheese deal when I went to Target earlier today! Argh!
Kraft Cheese (shreds or blocks) – $2
Use $1/2 from the 1/24 SmartSource Insert or $1/2 blinkie coupon from Safeway
Stack with $1/1 Target printable
Final Price: $0.50 each!

Thanks Money Saving Mom!

Also, there was an end cap at my store today that had V-Day items on 90% off clearance. There was not much left except some kiddie cards and a few strange looking candy items, I was hoping for something a little better but oh well, maybe your store will have something better. I am assuming that this sale will not last but more than a day or two as everything is being cleared out for Easter and outdoor items.

For the other great Target freebies, coupon match-ups and gift card deals this week check out Stretching a Buck's post HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment