Thursday, February 11, 2010

HOT Target Clearance!

Naomi and I went browsing at Target today, she had a gift card to use for her birthday so we went to get some cute pink Converse shoes and a step stool for her to use in the bathroom for potty training!

Much to my surprise, there is a TON of clearance items at my store (Woodinville, WA) right now. I can't confirm that this is nationwide but there were several areas of the store on high markdowns.

Bedding - 75% off! I found some really fancy comforter sets and sheet sets for $4! I didn't buy any since I couldn't think of anything we really needed but if you are in the market for new bedding it might be worth a special trip!

Winter/Cold Weather Clearance - 50-75% off! I picked up a power snow shovel for my brother in law today for $49.95, these usually run about $125 at the beginning of the season. There were also some pretty fireplace sets, humidifiers and snow toys on high markdowns!

Toy Clearance - 30-50% The toy clearance event was a few weeks ago but there are still some of those toys hanging around and they just keep marking them down. Mostly boy toys left, but if you have any boys to buy for this year this would be a great chance!

Warehouse Items - 30% Target has been running a promo the past couple of months with warehouse club-sized items. These prices were not great but I think the promo is ending soon and I found several of those items on clearance today like Colgate toothpaste and Pampers wipes. The prices still aren't really worth it but maybe next week they will be marked down even further.

End-Cap Clearance Items: I always always check the clearance sections at any store I go to. You never know what treasures you are going to find on markdown and you can use coupons on these items! Last week and this week I scored a ton of free GE lightbulbs using the coupons from last months Smart Source inserts (I won't be needing any lightbulbs for a couple of years now!). Here are some items I saw on the clearance end-caps today: Purex 3 in 1 Laundry Sheets, Glade Scented Candle Holders, Secret Deodorant, Revlon Makeup, Toilet Paper and other various items. Pair these with coupons and get a smokin' deal!

When you go shopping at Target over the next few weeks, keep your eyes peeled for Fabule$$ clearance deals and comment or email with what you scored!

No comments:

Post a Comment