Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Fabule$$ Free Samples!

I love receiving free samples and coupons in the mail! It makes mail time one of my favorite and my daughter's favorite times of day. She gets in her wagon and we walk down the block to get the mail. This is also a great way to try new products that you are interested in or otherwise wouldn't buy. Plus samples usually come with high value coupons! I am actually going to be posting a list of all the free stuff that came in my mailbox this month early next week! Let me tell you, there is a LOT of stuff that came, you will see the photos to prove it!

Sign up at the sites below to get some great samples sent to your mailbox!

Free Sample of Cream of Wheat - You can choose your flavor!

Free Kashi Samples - Choose 1 of 3, while you are there sign up to join their online community, it's worth it for the great free samples and coupons!

Free Sample of Playtex Gentle Glide Tampons

Receive $5 worth of coupons in the mail over 5 weeks for Multi-Grain Cheerios

Thanks to the bloggers from which I found these samples! (Money Saving Mom, Stretching a Buck and Deal Seeking Mom)

1 comment:

  1. Whohoo! I can't wait to get my Cream of Wheat sample. Its been ages since I have had it, perhaps it will revive my love for hot cereal for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete