Monday, December 14, 2009

No Albertsons Doublers

From what I am reading around the blogosphere (haven't been home to check my Seattle Times) there were no doublers included in the Sunday paper like they were rumored to be. Bummer!

Did you receive any in your Sunday paper, and which paper?

BUT... right now if you spend $25 before coupons and tax at Albertsons 3 doublers should print out at the register after your purchase! My recommendation is to buy the things on your list this week that you don't have coupons for or have coupons with values greater than $1.00 in your 1st transaction, then, in a 2nd transaction buy 3 items with 3 coupons and use the doublers. Use the doublers on your best deal possible. Check out my post HERE on the Albertsons deals for this week and see what you can get for super cheap!! These deals are good through Tuesday.

My plan for Tuesday evening after we get home from Chelan is to go buy some basic staples for the week and then with my doublers buy 6 boxes of Chex cereal for $3.00!

No comments:

Post a Comment