Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Kids Eat Free at Qdoba This Weekend! 12/19 - 12/20

One of my FAVORITE restaurants, Qdoba Mexican Grill, recently expanded their kids menu and to celebrate they are offering a special this weekend only!

Purchase an entree and receive a kid's meal for FREE!
Adult and child must be present, no coupon necessary! I would recommend calling your local Qdoba before making a special treat as not every Qdoba is participating.

While you are there, pick up a Qdoba card for your future visits! This is a great loyalty card to have because you get a free entree for every 10 purchased and you get a free order of chips and salsa when you register your card online! PLUS, on your birthday they email you a BOGO coupon! (I think that between my friend and I who go there once a week for lunch have racked up about 25 free burritos over the last few years!)

No comments:

Post a Comment