Thursday, December 10, 2009

I LOVE Online Survey Companies!

I received $25 in my Toluna account today just for making spaghetti for dinner the other night!

If you are a new reader to this Fabule$$ blog then you may be interested to know that I love love love taking online surveys! Check out my post HERE to learn how I got started and some companies that I personally recommend joining! So far this year I have received over $200 in checks and many many free products to test out and even got paid to try them!

As always, please feel free to ask if you have ANY questions about taking online surveys. It can be a little overwhelming when you are first starting out, so I definitely recommend only joining one or two companies at first and then join more as you get more comfortable. This by no means is a way of earning a stable income, however, the free products and small checks have been very helpful with our budget this year, especially before I started working part time again.

If you take surveys online like me, let us know how much you made this year?!
Leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment