Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Lack of Posting

Hello Blogosphere!

I just wanted to give a quick hello and say I am sorry for my lack of posting the past few days. I got hit with either the flu or a bad bad cold last week and have had very little energy to do anything but sleep for about 5 days now!

Rest assured, I am feeling much better today and as soon as I get my daughter down for her nap I will be on here with a few new deals for all of you including this week's Albertsons match-ups later this evening!

In the meantime, if you are in the market for a turkey, as I know many of you are! Frugal Chic Living did a great round up of Turkey prices HERE and The Good Deal Gal has a list of printable coupons you can use for your Thanksgiving feast HERE! Thanks for putting these together ladies!

See you back here later today!

1 comment: