Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween Clearance at Target!

Just updated this post in the comments!!
Hello to all of you in BloggerWorld on this soggy Seattle Thursday!
Naomi and I got off work early today so we decided to hit up Target to check out a couple of deals they have going on right now. My original plan was to stock up on THIS awesome Glade deal. Unfortunately, my store in Woodinville was all out of the holiday scents. I still have my Glade coupons though so I will go try a different store this weekend and hopefully get a bunch of the holiday tins and refills.

We had some time to kill so we went to check out the toy section and on the way I came across the clearance area for Halloween. ALL things Halloween are now 75% off at Target, including the candy! I saw a ton of M&M's, Snickers, etc. bags left at my store. This would be a great time to pick up a costume, decorations or other goodies for next year!

I bought 300 Hershey's Kisses for $1.43!!!!! The best thing is: these are not Halloween colored, just wrapped in packs of 3 for trick or treaters. If I can keep these around until Christmas I can use them in gift baskets and cookies!


Here's how I did it:
50 pack (150 ct.) bag of Hershey's Kisses x 2 = 3.48
(2) $1.00 off any Hershey's Kisses product (found in a SS coupon insert in October)

Plus I got a $.05 discount for bringing my own canvas bag.
TOTAL: $1.43 for 2 huge bags of candy! Total Savings: $12.55!!

This is still a good deal even if you don't have the coupons. Target.com still has some good Halloween candy coupons HERE. There are no print limits on those coupons either. Plus, remember you can pair a Target coupon with a manufacturer coupon as well.

Have you found any Fabule$$ deals on Halloween items anywhere? Share them with us!

1 comment:

  1. UPDATE! So I went back to Target again today to get some more candy. I found all Halloween supplies marked down to 90% off!! 90%!!! I went to a different Target to see about those Glade Holiday candles and actually was finally able to do that money maker deal!
    Sadly, there wasn't any Halloween candy to be seen but I got 2 pairs of pants for Naomi for next year for $.49/pair and a cute banner decoration for $.19!!!
    Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete