Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday is MEGA SwagBucks Day!

I have posted about Swagbucks on here before but just wanted to send out a little reminder to those of you who have not jumped on the bandwagon yet! Fridays are Mega Swagbucks Days!

You can earn swagbucks in many different ways but the best way is by searching on the internet. Everytime I want to go to a website I search for it through Swagbucks and occaisionally I get lucky and get a swagbuck or 2 or 3 or even 10 for doing the search! You then in turn convert your swagbucks into prizes like gift cards, for example, 45 swagbucks gets you a $5 Amazon.com gift card! I recently traded in a bunch of mine for $45 worth of Amazon e-cards that I plan on buying Christmas gifts with!

Go sign up and start earning today! SWAGBUCKS

You can also earn swagbucks from shopping online, special codes and refering friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment