Saturday, November 21, 2009

FREE - 1 Month Trial for Amazon Prime!

Ok so the "Official" holiday shopping season begins in less than a week! EEK! Are you ready?! This is the first year that I am feeling pretty confident in my shopping plans and don't think I will end up going to over board or over budget, but we'll see how the next month goes!

This is an awesome offer from Amazon.com, sign up HERE for a completely FREE one month trial of Amazon Prime. With this program you will receive free 2-day shipping on every purchase shipped from Amazon.com with no minimum order. Plus you can upgrade to one day shipping for only $3.99.

This program costs $79 per year and it will automatically renew after your free month. If you do not want to keep the subscription I highly suggest you go to the "My Account" section after signing up and click on "Do Not Upgrade" to automatically end your subscription after the first month. Definitely mark the end date on your calendar to make sure you are not charged the $79.
This offer is for new customers only, so if you have taken advantage of the free month before, you can't again.

I usually buy at least one or two Christmas gifts from Amazon every year so I signed up for this right away!

Thanks Money Saving Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment